Who Is Reading?
Information.All contents is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use.
- Office 365 Can’t connect to the mailbox of user Mailbox database guid
- Microsoft SharePoint Migration Tool – OneDrive for Business migration
- Office 365 – Unhealthy Identity synchronization Notification
- Cisco Any Connect Certificate Validation Failure.
- Protect your business against Ransomware and Malware.
Tag Archives: Script
Why do it manually when you can have Powershell do it for you….. You know the felling when you think you are done with all the prerequisites and you start the installation. And BOOOM the installation stops because you are … Continue reading
Why do it manually when you can script it? If you script your installations it will be the same result everytime you do it. This script will install: .NET Framework .NET Framework 3.5 Single Instance Store (SIS) (Restart required.) Microsoft … Continue reading
To speed up the installation of Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) and Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) and to get the same setup at all customers I use this PowerShell script to install the programs needed and to setup and configure … Continue reading
This script is good when you want to know who is using a specific computer and the model of the computer. The description is updated every time a user logs on to a computer. To use the script create a new … Continue reading