Who Is Reading?
Information.All contents is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use.
- Office 365 Can’t connect to the mailbox of user Mailbox database guid
- Microsoft SharePoint Migration Tool – OneDrive for Business migration
- Office 365 – Unhealthy Identity synchronization Notification
- Cisco Any Connect Certificate Validation Failure.
- Protect your business against Ransomware and Malware.
Tag Archives: Deploy
Why do it manually when you can have Powershell do it for you….. You know the felling when you think you are done with all the prerequisites and you start the installation. And BOOOM the installation stops because you are … Continue reading
To speed up the installation of Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) and Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK) and to get the same setup at all customers I use this PowerShell script to install the programs needed and to setup and configure … Continue reading
Everybody that is working with deployment loves drivers and new computer models. One good thing is that more and more PC manufacture is making it easier to handle drivers for their models. To manage drivers for HP you can use … Continue reading
You don’t always have a good enough infrastructure to deploy computers over your network, It could be that you have a small branch office without a server that you can use as a linked deployment share. In MDT 2010 you … Continue reading