Who Is Reading?
Information.All contents is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use.
- Office 365 Can’t connect to the mailbox of user Mailbox database guid
- Microsoft SharePoint Migration Tool – OneDrive for Business migration
- Office 365 – Unhealthy Identity synchronization Notification
- Cisco Any Connect Certificate Validation Failure.
- Protect your business against Ransomware and Malware.
Tag Archives: Active Directory
I was at a customer the other day installing their new helpdesk portal. When we came to the step to import the users from Active Diretory there was almost no info on the user accounts. Only a first name and … Continue reading
When you are using GPO prefernces to set Regional Settings on computers or Citrix / Terminal Servers you might see that even if you change to the region you want to use it is not saved the next time you … Continue reading
New customer New problem do I need to say more? Starting test: MachineAccount Warning: Attribute userAccountControl of DC01 is: 0x82020 = ( PASSWD_NOTREQD | SERVER_TRUST_ACCOUNT | TRUSTED_FOR_DELEGATION ) Typical setting for a DC is 0x82000 = ( SERVER_TRUST_ACCOUNT | TRUSTED_FOR_DELEGATION … Continue reading
When running DCdiag on an Windows 2008 server i received the error: Message 0x621 not found. Got error while checking LDAP and RPC connectivity. Please check your firewall settings. ……………………. DC01 failed test Connectivity After checking my … Continue reading