What happens if you disable a network card (NIC) on your Virtual Machine (VM) in Azure? Well you will lose all connections to your VM. No RDP, No Powershell and No other endpoints.
To get restore access to your VM you need to login to the Azure Portal. https://manage.windowsazure.com
1. Go to the VIRTUAL MACHINES.
2. Select the VM that you disabled the NIC on.
3. Go to Configure and change the Virtual Machine Size to a new Size.
4. Save (The VM will now restart. After the restart you will be able to access the VM again.)
5. Change the Size back to the original size, if you want to. (The VM will now restart.)