If you for some reason want to change the management port on your Synology NAS here is the howto.
- Logon to your Synology NAS using SSH. (I used Putty.)
- Login with the username root and the same password you use for the admin account.
- Type vi /etc/synoinfo.conf
- Edit the line admin_port and secure_admin_port. To edit in VI you need to press i and then make your changes.
- To save your changes press esc and then type :wq
- Login to the web interface using the default port and then restart the Synology. When restarted you are able to access it using your new port.
Good Luck :)