I was getting this in my SYSVOL share on both of my servers after I had JRNL_WRAP_ERROR on both of my Domain Controllers. I tried to resolv the JRNL_WRAP_ERROR on my servers by setting the BurFlags to D2 on both servers. That was not a good idea.
The solution to the problem was to:
On both servers do step 1 – 7
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type cmd and then press ENTER.
3. In the Command box, type net stop ntfrs.
4. Click Start, and then click Run.
5. In the Open box, type regedit and then press ENTER.
6. Locate the following subkey in the registry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\NtFrs\Parameters\Backup/Restore\Process at Startup
7. In the right pane, double-click BurFlags.
8. In the Edit DWORD Value dialog box, type D2 on one of the servers and on the other server type D4 then click OK.
9. Quit Registry Editor.
10. On the server where you edited the BurFlags DWORD to D4 copy the folders in the folder NtFrs_PreExisting___See_EventLog to C:\WINDOWS\SYSVOL\sysvol\yourdomain.local
11. In the Command box on the server where you set the DWORD to D4, type net start ntfrs. When the service has started go to your other server and type net start ntfrs.
11. Quit the Command box.
12. Check the eventlog for messages.